Rotterdam, South Holland
€50000.00 - €60000 per annum
13 days ago
Strong python software engineering culture, complex security platforms, millions of users, work-hard, play-hard, informal and international working environment, clear career advancements; why would you settle for anything less than that? There are companies who can offer a working environment where you can find exactly these aspects.
My exclusive client is an established software engineering house in security, based in Rotterdam and you can join in right from the start!
Python Software Engineer - The job itself:
A new product, in the security industry, and a fast-moving working environment. Constantly challenging you and your highly skilled colleagues to stretch their abilities to find suitable solutions. Development happens in the office in the heart of Rotterdam, where you'll be working on various aspects of the products; logistics, aviation, and security. A large portion of your time will be invested in R&D where you'll be free to work and experiment with new technologies guaranteeing you stay up to date with the ever-evolving world of IT.
Python Software Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of OO technologies
- Proven track-record in Python and Django
- At least 2 years' experience in the field of software development and been involved in software delivery projects
- SQL, NoSQL databases
- Any experience in cloud services
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
- The ability to assimilate new technologies quickly and the word impossible isn't in your dictionary
Python Software Engineer - What's the environment?
Their use of modern development frameworks and extensive again toolset allows them to produce and provide software of the highest quality time and time. Alongside software development, they also offer comprehensive project management and product development.
Python Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- What value do you attach to working in an environment where you'll learn something new every day?
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
- Financial resources of a multinational but the environment of a start-up since the Amsterdam office is only launched recently!
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from €50.000 to €60.000
- An expansive secondary package including pension plan, transport costs, training budget and much more
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.email@example.com