Amsterdam, North Holland , €400 - €480 per day
2018-05-11 09:01:15 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
Technology - Application - Developer (T2)
Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Summary: Responsible for translating network requirements into workable programming code and maintaining & developing automation environment. Creates network/software information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications. You will collaborate with the Network team to develop automation software and management tools that enable for the deployment automation, configuration, scaling, high availability and production readiness of our cloud infrastructure across multiple data centres and cloud platforms.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies
Skills and Competencies: Python scripting and development experience, Shell scripting, Ansible, SQL, Network automation, Rest_API, CICD Tools and Unix/Linux systems; creating LLDs (Low Level Definition); writing and executing unit test code cases; create technical design based on requirements and high level design; knowledge of tools such as (AWX/Tower) Familiar with networks environments and a plus background with knowledge of Cisco, F5 and Checkpoint Technologies.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and modifies code based on functional, system and network requirements.
- Implement automation to perform the day to day systems operations functions of the cloud collaboration platform using open source configuration tools such as Ansible, Docker and CICD tools such Jenkins and Github.
- Participate in testing process through unit and functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the automation collaboration platform; implement long term fixes and automation to avoid repeat failures in the future
- Support bug fixes, change requests and functional enhancement on the code.
- Validates scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Interacts with Network Team for requirements and defects.
Managing This Role
Muhammad Fawad Javaid
Being a goal-oriented, industrious and a persistent sales professional, I joined Darwin Recruitment a couple months ago. I joined with 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years in I...Muhammad's Full Bio