Berlin (10553), Berlin , €55000 - €65000 per annum + benefits
2018-04-20 15:27:48 +0100
Python Developer - Django/PostgreSQL/Docker/Berlin/Germany
Do you want to work for one of the leading global online delivery platform's? Do you want to work in an environment with flat hierarchies where you can make your own decisions? My customer aim to build awesome products and provide the best experiences for their customers. Due to ongoing success they are expanding their team and looking for a talented Python Developer to join their existing team.
- Design, implement, integrate and maintain backend services and APIs.S
- Scale and improve existing backend services
- St.rong experience with Python, minimum of 2 years.
- You are familiar with Django, PostgreSQL, Docker.
- Experience building and integrating RESTful APIs.
- You're able to work in a team and find pair programming comfortable.
- Fluent English language.
- Knowledge of developing and deploying applications into cloud services especially AWS.
What's on offer:
- International working atmosphere and cross cultural teams
- Goal oriented environment
- Flexible working hours
- Planned career paths for all employees
- Relocation package for candidates relocating from abroad and German lessons
- Interesting and challenging projects in an exciting sector
If you are keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch shortly to discuss further details of the role.
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio