Amsterdam, North Holland , 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2019-05-15 15:47:48 +0100
Senior Python Developer - Python, Odoo, design
Are you an experienced Python developer looking for a challenging, independent position, with personal development and technical challenge? Do you have several years of experience with Python, but preferably also with OpenERP, Event Sourcing and CQRS (design & architecture)? Do you like to work in an informal team of experts on redesigning a multinational online retail environment where your ideas are heard and your input is appreciated?
I am looking for someone who...
- Has 4+ years of experience with Full-stack development with Python (3)- architecture & design
- In addition, hands on has experience with: OpenERP (version 7 to 12), Perl, Django, ML/AI
- Communicative and analytical skills, likes to work in a team and is up-to-date with the latest technologies
And is interested in...
- (Re-)Designing and developing a complex HA-e-commerce environment for an independent scale-up within a multinational
- An independent, responsible position, in a flat organisation with technically challenging & advanced projects
- Working in multidisciplinary teams with industry experts, with team work, your development and the delivery of good, workable solutions
In an organisation that....
- In addition to a solid basic salary, offers a lot of flexibility, growth and development opportunities and secondary employment conditions (bonus) offers
- Cooperation, enthusiasm, informal, flat organisational structure, with a lot of attention for the individual employee is central
- Encourages initiative, offers variety, and the space to switch directly with customers where necessary
Are you the Senior Python developer we are looking for? Apply now with 2 steps and start talking tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role