WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Python developer to join our IT Development Risk Modelling team. The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining applications by working on several projects in the risk modelling area.
The ideal candidate has excellent knowledge of Python, Docker and exposure to Big Data, DevOps, Cloud computing and modern technologies.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Design, efficient, testable, reusable and reliable code (on premise and on cloud (Azure or AWS)) in Python
- Implementation and maintenance of the Front end and Back end of the computationally intensive applications
- Implementation and design of the solution on the cloud.
- Working with the team of very skilled numerical programmers
- Working on a solution which uses Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, JupyterHub, Numerical Programming
- Maintenance of Data Storage solutions (PostgreSQL, Redis, Oracle etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Work collaboratively in architecting/developing solutions
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends
Required experience & competencies
- Thorough knowledge of Python and Docker is essential
- 5+ years professional experience building complex, highly scalable backend application is essential
- Several years in Financial Services industry, preferably Insurance/Reinsurance
- Several years in IT Development in statistics, simulations, complex applications and numerical programming
- University degree in computer science or holder of an acknowledged IT diploma. Alternatively, degree in business administration, mathematics or other with subsequent profound IT education and training
- Proficient understanding of Git and DevOps standards
- Experience in numerical programming, simulations and algorithms, implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests, building solutions on Azure or AWS cloud and in using an ORM like SQLAlchemy
- Firm grasp of OOP & SOLID design principles expertise
- Very good knowledge of English, German skills of advantage
- Fast Learner with high analytical Skills
- Team player, with excellent communication skills with IT and Business
- Has been working with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in building big data application (Spark, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience in Asset Management is an advantage
To learn more simply 2-click apply or email me directly on email@example.com