Berlin (10553), Berlin , €60000 - €80000 per annum + benefits
2018-06-07 11:27:08 +0100
Python Developer - Python/R/SQL/Regex/SQLAlchemy/Berlin/Cologne/Germany
- Do you want to write code that affects millions of people and impacts billions of dollars?
- Do you want to work with experts in data science, engineering, and economics to help organizations turn data into decisions?
- Do you want to work with some of the largest financial, retail, and healthcare organizations in US, Asia, and Europe?
I'm looking for someone who;
- Has experience in Architecture; metadesign of complex code, elegance, ease of maintenance.
- Experience with data systems - relational database/data frames.
- Experience with corporate legacy systems/ archaic systems.
- Has Python, R, SQL, Regex, SQLAlchemy, Parallel, Mapreduce.
Who is interested in;
- Big Data, Data Analysis, Engineering and Economics.
- Working together with Quants on Data Science projects.
- Handling large and messy legacy data sets.
- Delivering critical mission support for all projects.
For a company who;
- Employs highly skilled business-minded people.
- Enters long-term partnerships with its clients.
- Offers entrepreneurial deal structures to its clients.
Please apply with your CV and any additional documents and we will be in touch to discuss further. For similar roles please check out my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio