Berlin (10553), Berlin , US$55000 - US$65000 per annum + benefits
2018-05-24 15:03:38 +0100
Python Backend Developer - Python/Django/PostgreSQL/NoSQL/MongoDB/Berlin/Germany
Salary up to €65K. Additional benefits include flexible hours, company pension scheme, regular team events, access to the latest techs, modern and central offices.
- Do you want to empower civil society organisations to unlock their digital potentials?
- Are you interested in microservice architectures and developing complex enterprise-level systems?
- Are you motivated by innovation and thinking outside of the box?
I'm looking for an experienced Python Developer who has the following skills;
- Expert level with Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB or CouchDB.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding or an interest in learning. Kubernetes, Marathon, Docker or other container orchestration platform.
Who is interested in...
- Design, test and building backend models, data sharing frameworks and business logic for current and future applications.
- Contribute to high level discussion about best design practices.
- A potential product lead role in the future.
For a company who...
- Work in small groups with efficient lines of communication and flat hierarchies.
- Encourage creative thinking and focus on quality and efficient output.
- Combine performance driven engineering with solving issues global NGO's face.
Apply today with your CV and you will receive a call to discuss further details about the position. For any questions or to view all my latest roles please visit my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio