Berlin (10553), Berlin , US$55000 - US$65000 per annum + benefits
2018-05-24 15:03:38 +0100
Python Backend Developer - Python/Django/PostgreSQL/NoSQL/MongoDB/Berlin/Germany
Salary up to €65K. Additional benefits include flexible hours, company pension scheme, regular team events, access to the latest techs, modern and central offices.
- Do you want to empower civil society organisations to unlock their digital potentials?
- Are you interested in microservice architectures and developing complex enterprise-level systems?
- Are you motivated by innovation and thinking outside of the box?
I'm looking for an experienced Python Developer who has the following skills;
- Expert level with Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB or CouchDB.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding or an interest in learning. Kubernetes, Marathon, Docker or other container orchestration platform.
Who is interested in...
- Design, test and building backend models, data sharing frameworks and business logic for current and future applications.
- Contribute to high level discussion about best design practices.
- A potential product lead role in the future.
For a company who...
- Work in small groups with efficient lines of communication and flat hierarchies.
- Encourage creative thinking and focus on quality and efficient output.
- Combine performance driven engineering with solving issues global NGO's face.
Apply today with your CV and you will receive a call to discuss further details about the position. For any questions or to view all my latest roles please visit my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role