WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Leiden, South Holland
3 months ago
My client in Pharmaceutical industry has an exciting opportunity in their executive team.
- Are you looking for a new challenge in the Healthcare and Life Sciences organization?
- Are you a critical thinker who is solution driven?
My client has a proud history of fostering a new generation of Artificial intelligence solutions in the Life Sciences industry. They are the leaders in AI analytics having won multiple awards and they pride themselves of having the best talent in the industry. If you are ambitious and driven Python Developer, then this is the role you should consider.
Your Role: Python Backend Engineer
- With your Python backend expertise, you will build and maintain company products
- Build secure and scalable performing systems for pharmaceutical clients
- Continually evaluate software components and tools for software applications
- Address technical and design issues & requirements
- Testing & defining the companies products across the board
We are looking for someone with at least one year experience in Python Software Development, accompanied by the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant technical experience
- Knowledge of backend agile software development experience
- You have experience in designing and building APIs
- Ability to write clean, reliable code that can be easily maintained and be tested
- Good knowledge of AWS services & docker experience
- You have a good command of the English language
What The Company Offers:
- Up to 60k per annum
- Growth opportunity in a Life Sciences organization
- The company uses the latest technology stack
- Freedom of creativity
- Growth opportunity within the organization
#LI-PB1 #Python #Backend #CI/CD #Linux #Infrastructure #GIT #TDD #SCRUM #ETL #Cloud #Kubernetes #MySQL #ETL #API #PostgreSQL #RDS #EKS
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.