WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
** Strong "Pulse Secure Engineer" needed in Amsterdam **
Project is initiated to conclude the activities of delivering the move from Checkpoint SSL Network Extender (CKP SNX) VPN for Management Remote Access, towards a new design utilizing "Pulse Secure", Pulse Secure Connect (PSC) component, during this project, multiple activities would require an engineer with capabilities to operate/maintain, upgrade & help in design of the Pulse Secure solution. The position has strong international focus & exposes the professional to multiple aspects of the organization.
Deliver "Pulse Secure"
- Configuration of the Solution
- Documentation of the Solution
- Following Security & Functionality Best Practices
- Firewall & Surrounding Eco-System Changes
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
Security & Compliance
- Maintain close contact with Security Department to make sure all new features per project phases passes the GSEB approval.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years+ experience - Telecoms/ISP
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Pulse Secure is an absolute must. "Certified Technical Expert - PCS" is a plus.
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (Checkpoint NGX R77.xx & R80.xx), Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA level is a plus).
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Remote Access Solutions (Checkpoint SSL VPN) is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of IPv6
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting Skills with tools (tcpdump, ssldump, wireshark ..etc.).
- Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies/Protocols (HTTP Protocol, SSL Protocol… Known Frameworks…etc.)
- General Knowledge & Preferably Experience of Security Technologies (Proxies, VPN, IPS, DLP, PKI, Application Inspection/Control..etc.) is a plus
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational Knowledge of Cisco Networking Technologies (Softwares IOS/IOS XR/IOS XE, NEXOS, CatOs..etc & Devices Catalyst, Nexus 7k-5k-2k-1k, Fabric Path) is a plus.
- Operational Knowledge of Cisco AAA (ACS) is a plus.
- Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international matrix organization.
- Experience in managing several platforms/systems and ability to easily switch between them and keep the overview (helicopter view).
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferable one other European language.
- Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.