WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
27 days ago
5 Months +
- Experienced Senior Public Cloud Network Engineer to work on innovative, enterprise level Azure/AWS/Alibaba cloud network design and integration topics.
- Integration and implementation of Public Cloud networking/security solutions to support the evolving cloud landscape.
- Candidate will be responsible for the design, engineering and implementation of Public Cloud networking infrastructure and integrations aspects between Public Cloud and On-premise.
- Candidate will work with external providers who will provide the create/develop/refine ops model.
- Candidate is expected to work on aggressive timelines engaging with application teams and other teams to troubleshoot highly secure and complex network environments.
- Candidate is also expected to perform development activities to provide reliable and scalable automation from a deployment point of view.
- Candidate should be able to multitask and work in an agile environment.
- Senior level collaboration with multiple teams including but not limited to application, security and infrastructure teams.
- Knowledge on Public Cloud networking concepts, firewalls, network security is a must.
- Experience that is also data center centric e.g SDN (ACI), switching, routing, firewalling technologies.
- Azure, AWS and Alibaba experience required including deploying virtual security/network appliances.
- Very strong technical knowledge of enterprise networking solutions for very large environments including multi cloud integration concepts such as Express Route, Direct Connect etc.
- Very strong technical knowledge on routing protocols such as BGP, ISIS etc.
- Demonstrates self-motivation, leadership ability, strong team player who enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- Ability to learn very quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Scripting abilities and other IaC tools e.g Shell, Python, Chef, Puppet, Terraform plus others
- 5+ years in designing, supporting/troubleshooting and deploying network configurations.
Currently, am working with a leading Global Product IT team, who are shaping the future of Software. They now need an experienced Software Security Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis in the office in St Gallen, in this team you will be evaluating and implementing security solutions which will increase the technical landscape protection and compliance. Through your assistance, to offer innovative, safe and secure software products whilst also enhancing Data protection. My client is a multicultural organisation with around 127 different nationalities working for them currently. In this role, you will be translating security needs into technical application design. You plan, estimate, and implement security solutions in an agile environment. You also need to take responsibility to coach and develop team members about security best practices and guidelines in their role. By teaming up with our product/solution owners, you evaluate and develop adequate security solutions and enhance the quality assurance processes and tools to safeguard our applications throughout their life cycle. What you need; 3 years of professional experience as a Software Security Engineer or in a similar role In-depth knowledge of various web-related technologies (such as Web applications, services, architectures etc.) Experience in implementing Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a bonus. Familiarity with continuous integration and toolchain (CI/CD) AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security If you are interested in learning more please apply and I will look to contact you within a 48 hour period.
I am currently supporting a global organisation located in Lucerne, Switzerland. However, this position can also be located on another site in Bern. We are looking for an IT Security Engineer (ITAR/Government compliant) for 6-9 months. Your experience: Excellent knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls, Checkpoint Site 2 Site VPN, Citrix Remote Access, Web Proxy, WAF/Reverse Proxy, PKI and Authentication Services (SAML, Radius, Kerberos). You will deploy and manage security systems (Firewall, Proxy, IDS). Pro-actively identify, investigate and resolve technical issues 2nd/3rd level incident response to ensure high quality services. Design and Implement solutions within projects. Nice to have: Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, O365 Services and SaaS Experience. Please contact me to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently working with an internationally respected provider of sophisticated communication solutions and services, with key expertise in wireless technologies, networking, infrastructure and encryption. The company have been in Zurich for over 10 years now and continue to develop and grow relationships across Europe. Currently, they need a highly experienced Security/Cryptography Software Engineer to complete a team of highly qualified professionals who are experts in the design and development of innovative secure mobile communication solutions. They will look for the right person to take control/work on; Taking a key role in the design and implementation of security in client-server applications Staying current on potential mobile security threats Making sure that design, development and implementation stay at the highest level at all times What they expect from you; Bachelors Degree in Computer Science 5+ years of experience in Security and Cryptography Significant experience in designing and developing security-based software Excellent knowledge of various aspects of system security, both for server (Linux) and mobile (Android, iOS, etc) platforms If you are interested in learning more about the project and company, please apply and I will look to contact you within a 48-hour period.