CHF95000 - CHF125000 per year|
IT Project Management
- A project manager that is the main contact for international clients
- Organise development and industrialisation projects, including the costs deadlines and quality
- Close cooperation and coordination with the customer and the internal departments
- Compliance with customer requirements and processes as the main person for internal and external contacts
- Support of the business development in the acquisition of new customers and the preparation of offers
- Basic technical training in electronics
- A with a postgraduate degree from a technical college (or similar further training)
- Experience in project management of product development projects from a similar industrial environment
- Process knowledge from electronics and plastics production is an advantage
- Excellent social skills and a high degree of personal responsibility, independence and the ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German, fluent business English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
Project Manager/ Cloud Migration
We are looking for a Dutch speaker Project manager who is specialized in cloud migrations! Roles and responsibilities: Leading and...
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (20/h per week) We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our international's client team....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.