WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
11 days ago
Urgently needed Project Manager (Telco) in Amsterdam
Important: You need to be located in the Netherlands already to be considered for this position.
- Build of new network across the company's footprint including additional capacity to support growth and product roadmap.
- Build of new data centre space to accommodate new services and product roadmap.
- Produce detailed network layouts and data centre design.
- Regular updates to management, status reporting, risk management, escalation management.
- Project manage different tasks and deliverables required from all internal and external (lease line and colocation facility) parties.
- Update capacity planners about progress and get their input to review timeline for completion of capacity upgrades and Completion of internal project documentation.
- Review B2B service request for impact assessment and provide feedback within the agreed SLA in consultation with engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, install, and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Experience in managing projects within the telecoms arena and dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and as per specification.
- Technical knowledge of fibre networks and their components is also a must along with previous (Telco) industry experience.
Skills and Competencies:
Network performance optimization; LAN/WAN knowledge; network design and implementation; CISCO certificate is a plus.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are looking for a Project Manager (Risk) to join one of our clients in Amsterdam, to continue our clients success story. Are you a Project Manager who has a strong background in Risk & Compliance? Do you have great ability to understand, identify and highlight the Risks? Do you have strong experience in the Financial industry? Do you have experience in ECB regulations and compliance? Do you have a "Get It Done" mentality? Apply immediately! We will get in touch as soon as possible. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Leading Telecommunications Specialist who offer a complete range of services in the area of mobile and telephony worldwide are hiring within their growing IT Team near Zug. Are you ready to manage strategic cross-departmental and cross-company projects on a global scale? This client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team. Responsibilities include: Prioritization, coordination and status control of ongoing projects including the creation of management reports Optimization of the internal project management processes Support of the business owner in the creation of project descriptions and the definition of requirements Implementation of project audits and reviews Planning of the required internal and external project and IT resources You bring: Further training and experience in project management Project management methods (Scrum) and software knowledge (Jira, Confluence) Experience in managing company-wide projects with the involvement of different departments and stakeholders Proven experience in working with IT departments and software developers Independent, structured, analytical and solution-oriented way of working Strategic, entrepreneurial thinking and can-do skills Good communication and presentation skills as well as strong assertiveness Fluent in German and English Living locally in Switzerland already. The perks: State-of-the-art infrastructure in a central location Flexible work arrangements in a young, powerful and motivated team. Enjoy a collegial culture in a dynamic environment with a lot of creative freedom. Attractive employee offers as well as discounts on products and services from other companies and much more. Get in touch ASAP to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Are you ready for a challenge where every single person in a company takes responsibility for a client and/or projects from A-Z? Where everyone in the team is the key to the company's success? Where everyone matters? This company are an international Asset Management provider who are growing immensely within their EU Offices. For their modern office in Zurich, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them. Responsibilities: Support operative project work and coordination of project activities between different departments Independent management and execution of complex projects Documentation of project progress and management reports Active participation in the organizational development of the companies PMO department Completion of administrative tasks Standardization and optimization of processes Introduction, development and implementation of project management methods including coaching of project members Interface and communication management at international level Time, work and synergy management You bring: At least 3 - 5+ years' experience working in a similar position. Certified in Project Management Knowledge of the Banking & Finance industry Ability to collaborate and work in a multidisciplinary team Excellent mastery of the MS Office package Understanding and interest for technology. Resilient and flexible Good communication and social skills in dealing with team leaders and employees Willingness to travel within Switzerland Fluency in German is a must You either live in Switzerland or hold an EU passport The perks: A challenging job with a lot of scope for your own design International Team with locations in Zurich and across the EU Pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges 5 weeks vacations Modern workplaces and infrastructure Interesting possibilities for further education and training If you meet the above criteria and find this opportunity interesting, please contact Laura.email@example.com asap to further. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.