Project manager SAP/ERP (permanent role).
Project manager SAP/ERP (permanent role)
€75000 - €90000 per year|
IT Project Management
International Project Manager (Only candidates living in the Netherlands are considered)
Our client is a leader in global nutrition who unlocks the power of nature to envision, create and combine ingredients and flavors for food and beverages, supplements, animal feed, and more.
The International Project Manager will manage and lead enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives which may be large-scale, high-impact projects with moderate risk and complexity. Own all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time, within budget, and meets the defined success criteria. Be dedicated to problem-solving and can propose workable solutions. The Project Manager assignments are dynamic and require a broad range of experience/knowledge in multiple types of project development styles (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile. Proficiency in all stages of the project lifecycle including scope management, budget & resource management, and the delivery phases through benefits realization.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external partners
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Ensure projects adhere to methodology and compliance standards set by the company
- Establish partnerships with stakeholders continually influencing, communicating, and aligning.
- Define and track project achievements while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields;
- PMP/PMI/Prince2 Certification;
- 8+ years of diverse and/or large enterprise work experience in project management;
- 3+years prior experience in large-scale transformation programs with desired experience with ERP/SAP Deployments or similar;
- Experience in large data migration; multiple source systems, legacy data
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Deep understanding and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools
- Experienced in working with partners/vendors to lead their expectations and engaging them to address project issues
- Proven ability to manage projects in Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid methodologies
- Organizational Change Management mindset and experience building stakeholder and communication plans
- SAP S/4HANA implementation and/or deployment experience a plus
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- Organization Change Management Certification is a plus
- Lean Certification, Six Sigma Certification a plus
What do they offer
- Excellent base salary up to € 90K including holiday allowance;
- 25+ Holidays;
- Hybrid working;
- Extra benefits budget
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment.
- An independent position with lots of responsibility
Looking for a new challenge as an International Project Manager or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call +31(0)20 305 85 59.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Scrum Master voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
Freelance Product manager
Freelance Product Manager Job - Product Manager Location - Berlin Remote work offering - Remote, should be able to participate...
For a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals we are looking for a Project Manager. As Project...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.