WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€80.00 - €90.00 per hour
5 months ago
IT Project Manager Software Asset management/ Vendor Management 12 months+
For an international company based in Amsterdam, operational in 25+ countries, we are looking for a strong IT Project Manager who can work closely with stakeholders and the SAM subject Matter expert. Our client is very busy with a large Digital Transformation and are building several centres of Excellence. In other words, our client is building a total new IT landscape and will roll this out across all 25+ countries in the next years. Therefore, we are looking for a PM who can work closely with software vendors.
Are you looking for a dynamic organisation in a fast-paced industry?
Are you experienced with international IT software projects?
Can you handle pressure, and do you know how to deliver projects on time?
Then please continue to read as we are looking for hands-on can-do IT Project managers who can get projects over the line and deliver. Communication with stakeholders, reporting, budgeting, and international roll outs must be a second nature to you.
Here are some project details:
- Work closely with the SAM subject Matter expert.
- Work with the business and roll out various IT software related projects and drive business acceptance.
- Work with vendors and roll out best practices across the group
- Projects will be related to identifying SAM related best practices
- Coordination of projects around IT Security assessments
- Point of contact for IT SAM related improvements and issues
- Translating business needs into actions and projects
We are looking for a pragmatic Project Manager who has worked with ITIL processes, PMP or Prince2 certified.
First months will still be remote, but at the end of the year it is expected that some days per week you will work from the Amsterdam office.
Interviews are happening this week and start date would be ideally September. Project will run for 12months+
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.