IT Project Management
We are looking for a Dutch Speaker Project Manager for one of our clients in Randstad.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You invent the present and future information
- Together with the blueprint team and the architects, you sketch a possible solution direction
- You make mockups for the solution, in order to involve users at an early stage
- You estimate required resources, time and costs
- You write a plan for building the design, focusing on incremental development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management role gained within IT projects and programs
- Knowledge of Agile/scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of Prince2/MSP is a plus
- Good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing
- Able to interact with many and various stakeholders in the common challenge
Do you see yourself a fit? Please hit APPLY or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nassim Rezaeifar
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
Voor een groot waterleidingbedrijf in de omgeving van Rotterdam ben ik opzoek naar een Agile Coach. Als Agile Coach ben...
Product Manager - Accounting Software
Please send your application & view full description via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3616716275/?capColoOverride=true Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.