WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
We are looking for a Project Manager able to drive cross functional delivery teams to implement technical solutions centrally and locally. You will be part of a customer Journey team which exists of digital marketeers, developers, data engineers, scientists and analysts. Working from Amsterdam this team is transforming the onboarding of clients into a fully digital process.
Who are you?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset
- You are a problem solver that thinks in solutions instead of problems
- You enjoy unburdening your stakeholders, whilst keeping them strongly aligned at the same time
- You are firmly in control, of planning, budget, risk mitigation, etc.
- In a sometimes complex organization you know how to get things done
- For you results count as the only real measure of progress
- You have sufficient knowledge about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking.
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for managing the deployment and roll out of Contact Centre solutions like Avaya.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the Contact Centre roll outs in various countries within defined time and able to use several project management methodologies according to the phases of the project (e.g. Waterfall, Scrum / Agile).
- Define, communicate and safeguard the project scope and ensure proper alignment with project stakeholders.
- Build and maintain the country project plans, resource estimates, collaboration site, action, risk, decision and issue log and all the required project artifacts as per the digital delivery standards.
- Assesses and resolves project risks as they are encountered.
- Excellent "project pilot": drives and coaches the project`s resources.
- Constantly ensure local project team's planning and resources are well aligned.
- Reporting: ensure proper and accurate reporting to allow decision-making and project progress control. Report status on a weekly basis and facilitate regular project status meetings. Prepare input and where required present robust steer co presentation.
- During the final stage of the project, ensure the solution is ready for operations and all processes are updated and relevant teams are trained and after care is in place.
- Provide project closure report including lessons learned with the project team.
- Attend Scrum events (sprint planning, release planning etc).
- Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Accountable to the Customer Journey owner and reporting to the Programme Manager.
What do you need to do the job?
- Minimum 6 years as a project manager preferably on complex technical projects and 3 years of experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience will include scope management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management.
- Hands on experience with implementing self-service or omni channel solutions like Avaya.
- Being able to remotely forge relationships and create enthusiasm
- Structured way of working, results driven, proactive, self-starter and able to be effective in a challenging environment.
- Pragmatic project manager with strong methodology (e.g. PMP) and analytical mind.
- Experience with IT infrastructure implementations and technical transformation.
- Experience in Contact Center and Telephony is recommended.
- Able to re-use previous experience to anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize the project.
- Relevant scrum master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM I, PSM II)
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven track record of being able to motivate teams and achieve resources in the absence of hierarchical reporting lines.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.