WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Norderstedt (22846), Schleswig-Holstein
4 months ago
Our customer is looking for a talented project manager with good communication skills to help on the implementation of Office365 with focus on the integration of O365 services, teams, Planner and SharePoint. This role will require extensive knowledge of O365 services as well as experience from previous deployment projects. The first couple of months will be onsite fulltime and will decrease to about 70%.
* Project and Rollout management (including reporting)
* Recording of the actual situation, basic conditions and open points, definition of the introduction strategy and success criteria
* Recording and analyzing user requirements for O365 and introducing and developing a corresponding rollout
* Conduct workshops with users to record the requirements and prepare for the rollout
* Targeted support of power users and establishing a community
* Creating, editing and / or selecting the required documentation (Use Cases, Best Practices, Guidelines, ...)
* Definition of training related to the user groups
* Voting with stakeholders and user and rollout communication
* Identification and identification of the need for additional O365 services and their benefits
* MS Sharepoint
* Requirements Management Agile project approach
* MS 0365 (Senior Level)
* Project Management (Senior Level)
If you would like to be considered for the role, send me your contact details and an updated CV for me to send the client. please highlight your experience in Software Roll-outs or Implementations as well as which Office 365 services you are familiar with.
I hope we are able to speak soon,
+49 89 3803 7435
Darwin GmbH - Frontend/Backend Contract Specialist