Project Manager O365 & Win10 - Freelance - Berlin
Berlin, Germany , Day rate negotiable
2019-01-11 12:33:18 +0000
Project Manager O365 & Windows Migration - Freelance - Berlin
One of our main European clients is looking for an experienced Project Manager with hands-on Office365 & Windows10 migration and deployment experience for a 12-month assignment in Berlin. This is an immediate start ideally to join the global teams within a large Transformation Programme.
Key skills & experience in:
- MS Office365 Migration & Deployment 4K+ users
- Win10 Pilot Deployment: Tech Design, Infrastructure, Support
- Office365 Digital Workplace & Apps, Mobile Device Management
- Full Cycle O365/Win10 Migration & Deployments Internationally
The context is part of a wider IT Transformation in which our client is aiming to rationalise their IT landscape, increase the quality of their platforms, invest into cloud based solutions and create a better user experience overall.
Ideal candidates will contribute with:
- A proven track record delivering MS Office/Windows projects with large orgs.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English required
- Analytical thinking, pro-active decision making
- Mobility, Flexibility, open to learning new things
My client is able to complete a selection process over the phone exclusively via 2-stage Interviews and on-board immediately thereafter. Please contact me for more details and information, you must be able to live & work in Germany for this role.
Managing This Role
I’m the Business Manager for Contracts in North Germany and Europe at Darwin, overseeing a team of specialist consultants delivering into our key verticals. Driving our cross se...Hector's Full Bio