Project Manager (Network)
Amsterdam, North Holland , €490.00 - €520.00 per day
2019-01-10 15:30:01 +0000
Network Project Manager
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Mobile, IT and Networks.
The client's operations have been currently bought out in Germany, Czech, Romania etc and they need a project manager to come in and divide the network between the current & new network.
You will be figuring the approach to this situation - ie. how they are going to maintain certain parts of the network, who takes what, and then you will distribute the technical ideas to the engineers/technical teams/other country managers etc to handle the division process.
You will be responsible for project managing the network division (subnetting) of all the client's sites across 12 EU countries, however you will be predominantly focusing on the Dutch & UK networks as they cross over.
- Project management skills on a Global/European scale
- IP network experience (global ISP)
- JIRA and Prince2 certification
- Experience with migration and integration projects
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Experience in setting up projects and make changes to the projects
- Project Management certification
- Good communication skills
- EU passport - preferibly already in the Netherlands
Project duration is 2 years, contract is initially for 6 months (potentially until end of Dec 2019)