Project Manager MS Dynamics 365 CE
Project Manager MS Dynamics 365 CE.
Project Manager MS Dynamics 365 CE
CHF110000 - CHF140000 per year|
IT Project Management
Project Manager MS Dynamics 365
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Project Manager, you will work on projects of very different complexity. From simple standard solutions to complex and highly integrated systems. You look after customers of different sizes and from various economic sectors.
- You oversee multidisciplinary projects with Dynamics 365 CE across all phases, from definition to implementation. You motivate and support your team and ensure that deadlines, budgets and resource planning are met.
- You work out offers, create customer presentations and support pre-sales activities. You will also be actively involved in the projects (requirements engineering, architecture and implementation).
- You accompany the customers in all phases of the project and are in close contact with them.
- You support various project managers and consultants in the implementation of their projects.
- You guarantee compliance with all quality guidelines.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of computer science or technology would be an advantage
- Several years of experience in the implementation of Dynamics 365 CE projects, ideally with own development experience
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager of IT projects and in leading consultants and developers in the integration environment
- Certifications such as MB-200 are beneficial
- Familiarity with various PM methods such as SCRUM, HERMES, RUP, etc.
- Very good written and spoken German and English (C1/C2). French is a plus.
- Active contribution to business expansion in the field of CRM within a leading Swiss IT service company and to accompany companies in digitization through the integration of modern software solutions and to prepare them for a successful future.
- Possibility to integrate in-house CRM specialists as well as specialists from the areas of .NET development, Big Data, Mobility, Cloud (e.g. Azure), Security and Document Management in the projects.
- Opportunity to expand your expertise through a variety of projects and unique products, the latest technologies and customers from a wide variety of industries
- Attractive perspectives through constant training, coaching and an internal career path
- Our culture makes the difference! We actively live flat hierarchies and open, helpful cooperation across all disciplines and departments
- We organize regular events such as brown bag lunches as well as casual and sporty external get-togethers
- Good work-life balance (flextime, home office), modern and flexible workplace in a multicultural environment
- Top benefits such as: Contribution to private mobile phones or business mobile phones, Half-Fare travelcard, traveling on business in 1st class, flexible pension fund models, takeover of KTG and NBU (private, worldwide), and much more
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowIsabella Messore
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Senior Consultant IAM
Apply Now Your Role: Requirements engineering, planning, conception and implementation of customer-specific solutions Advising our customers on the topics of...
Odoo Consultant Enhancing Digitalization
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a market leader in ERP and Odoo development and implementation services. This...
Success Manager, Engineering
Apply Now Your role: Act as the steward and primary point of contact for your internal customer area Strong awareness...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.