WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
Project manager in web development
My client develop individual digital solutions and future-oriented products for their customers from different industries.
They cover the entire life cycle from advice to implementation and operation.
Rely on a mix of proven standards and new technologies to protect their customers' investments.
Proud of their market-leading sales products in public transport and their B2B and B2C insurance solutions.
- You plan and coordinate small to medium-sized projects for our customers independently and are responsible for them.
- You ensure that the deadlines, the budget and the quality are met. For the latter, you will also conduct code reviews yourself.
- You are the first point of contact for our customers and the various stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the entire life cycle of the software. From analysis and advice to the preparation of an offer to implementation and launch.
- You motivate, supervise and coordinate your development team, formulate requirements and check their implementation.
- With your programming skills, you actively participate in the implementation of the project.
You bring that with you
- Experience in project management of digital projects and in requirements analysis.
- Sound experience in web development and good knowledge of SQL.
- Very good written and spoken German and good English.
- An analytical thinking and structured approach.
- Experience with agile project methods.
- You are good at communicating, open and capable of working in a team.
- You think entrepreneurially and work independently, customer and solution-oriented.
We offer you
- Versatile web projects in different industries.
- Active participation and short decision-making paths.
- Further training opportunities (training courses, specialist congresses, etc.).
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Offices in an attractive location in Pratteln.
- A great and motivated team.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.