Project Manager – HR / HCM.
Project Manager – HR / HCM
CHF100 - CHF875 per day|
Project Manager Workday HCM / Zurich Contract / CHF 775-875 per day
Darwin Recruitment AG have a new open position at one of our key clients, where we are looking for a temporary external consultant to start as soon as possible. This job is for a Project Manager to support on Workday HCM projects, work on Workday module design, rollout, implementation, etc.
- Start date: June / July 2022
- End date: March / April 2023
- Extension: Yes, possible extension
- Workplace: Zurich & Home Office
- Remote/Home Office: combination (60% Home Office)
- Daily Rate: Approx. CHF 775-875 depending on experience
Tasks & Responsibilities: Workday module design, rollout and implementation.
- Successfully manage delivery of Workday HCM projects.
- Create project plan, manage day to day monitoring tasks and activities. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Managing contract based on agreed scope as defined in Statement of Work. Manage scope creep, ensure Change Requests are clearly called out, agreed and impacted against timeline
- Managing client expectations. Assist client project manager managing project delivery, monitoring tasks and progress of client specific activities.
- Continually assessing action items, risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Prepare Steering Committee Report and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
- Close monitoring and reporting on project budget.
- Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and determine level of involvement needed for project success.
- Work closely with Change Management Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
- 5+ years with Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Workday Help, Peakon, Prism.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven collaboration and teamwork skills
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel experience
Nice to Haves:
- Workday Certification highly preferred
- Workday EM/PM Certified highly preferred
- Experience with global client delivery or project teams
- Proven Project management experience
Please send your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.