Project Manager - ERP
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2018-12-20 16:03:03 +0000
ERP Software Gold Partner, attractive office conditions, great career opportunities and a choice of working location... Basel, Zurich, and Brig.
Our client is a pan European business focusing on ERP software, with a goal to create first-class solutions for their clients and provide software for business' of all sizes. They are simple flexible, user-friendly and modular.
They are currently in a period of growth within the business and are looking to bring on a pro Project Manager to join one of their teams in either Basel, Zurich or Brig.
Are you looking to join a company active in the European market? Are you a Project Manager based in Switzerland, looking for a challenge? Are you eager to work in a product-based environment? Then this could be the role for you!
To be the right Developer you have:
- Experience in object-orientated programming, (X) HTLM, JAVA, CSS or PHP.
- Fantastic knowledge of business processes.
- Experience in the full phases of implementation of IT Projects.
- Solid knowledge of ERP systems and databases.
- A consulting or organisational flair.
- A team player.
- Fluent in German and have good English skills.
- Creating offers and concepts.
- Create reports and documentation.
- Implementation of migrations.
- Support developers and clients in customisations
- Implement new systems and apps at the customer.
- Plan, manage and implement the ERP software.
- Describe and specify the solutions.
- Conception and development of proposed solutions and variants.
- Analyse business processes and processes in companies.
- Include the requirements in cooperation with our customers.
- Awarded as the best ERP Partner in Europe.
- One of the top 3 ERP experts in the world.
- They work off a wide range of Services including... consulting, project management, customisation, hosting and training.
- Part of a larger group with companies in Spain, France, Germany and Switzerland including Basel, Zurich, and Brig.
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern working environment.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Home office possibilities.
- Continued and further training in ERP software.
- High personal responsibility.
- An option of working in either their Zurich, Basel or Brig office.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio