WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
Senior Project Manager Complete Entertainment eXchange needed ASAP!
Responsible for driving engagement among all the Pan-European teams, in functions including digital, customer experience management, customer value marketing, analytics, services, sales & field ops. Drive transformation by managing engagement platform, stimulating dialogue around functional topics, moderating the forum, and supporting training, events and communication strategy for the Complete Entertainment eXchange (CEX) community.
Skills and Competencies:
- Program/Project management.
- Strong in time-management.
- Complete Entertainment eXchange (CEX) experience is absolutely needed!
- Analytical, Strategic, Creative and strong Engaging capabilities.
- Telco background is a big plus!
- Translating/implementing business needs to multiple teams/countries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Online community management expertise.
- Worked in international/complex environments before.
Major job duties and responsibilities:
- Community Engagement: Own and manage the CEX community to enable the CEX cultural transformation; build and manage a "go-to" location for the CEX community in the online space providing best practice sharing, discussion forum, product documentation, training documentation; support the execution of the training, events and communication strategies for a vibrant CEX community globally.
- Community Management: Responsible for the CEX community and collaboration including community moderation; responsible for future planning for the online community. Responsible for the online community operations from the portal and platform perspective.
- Support the CEX Academy: Design of new training menu items in the online space; feedback loop from the online community with regards to training requirements; facilitate operations of virtual trainings i.e. online based self-learning modules and virtual trainings, as well as virtual collaboration i.e. community based social learning and collaboration activities; drive implementation of virtual collaboration tools e.g. webcasting tools; drive the internal communications and marketing activities from the tool and platform perspective.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.