Project manager and software developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 60000kr - 80000kr per annum
2019-01-23 17:30:38 +0000
Our client is a digital asset investment firm offering investment solutions to both private and institutional investors. Their mission is to make digital asset investments available to everyone in a secure, liquid, cost-effective and highly monitored environment.
The business in question is currently looking for a Project Manager that is also a capable Software Developer. The right candidate will be expected to be able to lead projects internally, communicate with existing clients and match up to most of the skills stated below;
- Mine. 5 years of experience with managing complex development projects within fintech.
- Understanding the technology of wallets.
- Experience from Solidity, Go, Ganache CLI, and Truffle. -AWS at expert level.
- Python and nodeys.
- Understanding STOs.
- Ability to develop and deploy smart contracts.
- Creating Tokens and Transferring Tokens Between Accounts.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding how to interact with a decentralized database from a web application.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of exchange implementation, FIX protocol, market data management etc.
- Experience implementing algo trading strategies in any asset class.
- Knowledge of financial instruments, specifically futures and fixed income markets is a plus.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you would be interested in, click apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
I specialise in the placement of Data Scientists and Python Developers within some of the best businesses in Copenhagen. After a successful start to my career at Darwin as a Del...Luke's Full Bio