Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , Negotiable
2017-10-05 13:19:36 +0100
Our client, a leading German telecommunication provider, is looking for an experienced project manager for a video deployment project in the greater Cologne area. Due your expertise of the cable technology, especially layer 2 connections, youâ€™ll takeover project management tasks focussing in video deployment on a daily business. Though you have to be confident to communicate with all stakeholders on a technical level and be able to give clear, concise judgments.
A few of your daily activities will entail:
- Responsibility for project management relating to the cable technology
- Optimization of processes and workflow in the field of video deployment
- Supporting the technical change management process
- Handling of orders through SAP and as well as forecasts focussing on video
A role for someone with the following skills
- Relevant experience in project management in the technical environment
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry,
- A deeper understanding of the cable technology, especially layer 2 connections. That covers amongst others the hub technology, IP signals for TV and FM technologies
- Strong communicative skills and an independent working
- Basic Knowledge of SAP
- Very good English and German language skills, as there will be interaction with international stakeholders.
The role will be two months full-time to start ASAP. There is a strong possibility this role will extend past 2018, but it depends on demands for support.
If interested please contact Matthias Kunkel on: +31 20 30 58 55 40 50 or send an email with your CV to email@example.com