WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Up to US$700.00 per day
11 months ago
A leading telecom company is looking for a Project Manager in beautiful Curaçao.
The person must be local and must be eligible to work in the island.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality Mgmt. - Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule.
- Project Governance & Control - Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross-project risk, issues, and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
- Financial Mgmt. - Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand the impact of any tasking or re-phasing on the project; ensure the project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits.
- Must have a strong experience in Project Managerial roles, specifically in the telecom sector
- BSS & OSS experience
- CRM experience
- Previsioning experience
- Prince2 certification is highly appreciated
- Expertise in Agile methodology (Scrum)
- Jira or Confluence knowledge and experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a big plus
Daily rate: Max $700
The person will work in Curaçao full time and on-site.