Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
2019-08-15 17:24:55 +0100
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
- Talking directly to customers to translate them into actionable tasks for your development team.
- Actively contribute to the cost estimates of new websites and support of internal capacity planning.
- Conducting regular discussions with your project clients to identify the expansion needs of current websites at early stages to best manage them within budget.
- Documentation a specification of application requirements.
- Assess and match services that need customers and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Solve problems with clients by handling complaints professionally whilst maintaining trust.
- Experienced as a Project Manager for the last 3-5 years'.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Experienced in dealing with customer relationships.
- Experienced in prioritising important tasks.
- Strong at running customer workshops (JIRA).
- Able to simplify complex project requirements and find the best solutions.
- Reliable and well-structured.
- A team player.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical).
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications.
- Annual fitness budget with gym close by to the office.
- Travel options to hubs based in London and the US.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role