Amsterdam, North Holland , €500.00 - €540.00 per day
2019-08-12 09:34:15 +0100
Contract Length: ASAP-Dec with 2 years extension
- Align closely with the country work streams in regular weekly sync meetings as well as ad-hoc meeting when needed
- Provide weekly reports in Clarity as well as executive reports weekly and on request
- Manage risk, issues and dependencies, secure that critical items are flagged in a timely manner and manage escalations when needed
- Safeguard that the committed scope is delivered as committed and that any changes to that scope is properly managed via CRs according to the agreed process
- Ensuring that all central deliverables are in place to meet the key milestones
- Align closely with the local country team to ensure that there is one common understanding of what is being delivered when and ensuring there is one agreed E2E plan
- Maintain a good working relationship with the country team and stakeholders
Please bear in mind that only applicants with a valid EU work permit will be considered for this position.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role