WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Varied multinational client projects, clear career ladder, personalised services.
100% Engagement working with cutting edge tech, developing solutions for international clients.
Our clients is a full-service agency catering to predominately large Swiss companies and international corporations. They create meaningful experiences for their users, from consulting to server side and front end development, to UX and design. They are now looking to grow their QA team and are looking for an open-minded expert with a keen eye for detail.
This means they would like to add an experienced Project Manager to the team. As the right candidate for this role, you are:
- A confident and persuasive individual with the ability to lead
- Someone who enjoys working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects at once
- An experienced web project manager with 3+ years of experience
- Experienced in project tracking, deviation monitoring, and steering
- Experienced in tracking and reporting project progress
- Experienced firsthand with scrum/agile methodology
- Fluent in German, with professional knowledge of English
- Certified in PRINCE2, PMP or IPMA as a plus
- A Swiss or EU National
- Understanding client needs and enabling the client to make informed decisions
- Elaborating on strategies to successfully deliver complex web, mobile and web content management (WCMS) applications on time, on budget and to a high quality
- Leading the onsite and near-shore project team with business consultants, UX designers, architects, software engineers, system operators, and quality engineers
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting progress to internal and client stakeholders
- Prepare decision making for steering committees and escalate to the leadership team in case of deviations from the plan
- A modern and supportive consultancy
- A growing enterprise with an impressive client base
- Employee focused, enabling and encouraging their workforce to grow and develop
- Located in Canton Zurich
- Multicultural and international team environment with room to be yourself
- Exciting projects across various industries
- Team spirit and teamwork
- Open dynamic and flexible corporate culture
- Competitive compensation and social package
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.