Oslo, Norway , Up to £750000.00 per annum
2019-01-24 12:08:40 +0000
Are you looking to lead the IT part of an incredibly important program?
Do you want to work with newly qualified engineers to those with 20 years of experience in a number of disciplines?
Do you want to work on a significant modernization of the client's infrastructure?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has good knowledge of agile methodologies such as SAFE, Scrum, Kanban etc
- Has Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has a BSc or MSc IT education
Who is interested in…
- Taking responsibility for project planning and follow-up of all IT deliverables
- Working in accordance with the customer's established project process
- Coordinating and following-up of IT development resources
For a company who…
- Provides IT-solutions supporting the customer migration process
- Is owned and run by experienced and active consultants who are themselves commissioned and know the industry from the inside.
- Has the professional weight that enables them to understand what customers are looking for
Pre-Screening Interviews to occur on a day by day basis, so apply with your CV or through LinkedIn ASAP
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role