WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800.00 - Swiss Franc900 per day
8 months ago
My client who are a large financial services institution are recruiting a project Engineer to joint their team
Tasks & Activities
- IT Project management: planning, designing, implementing and reporting on the progress of IT engineering projects (new systems, upgrade projects, migrations, office move etc.).
- Effectively communicate project expectations/results to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, capacity planning and critical path.
- Support the global IT engineers various project activities.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, costs and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Implement project management best practices in order to improve efficiency in project execution and project reporting.
- Training, coaching and supporting our IT support organization.
- Maintain and create new documentation.
- For this challenging position, we are looking for a person with a tertiary qualification in IT or a related field and at least 10 years of experience in a large and well-structured IT environment.
- Strong IT infrastructure background (cloud, virtualization, security and network services). Vendor certificates from Microsoft, VMWare, AWS, Azure or others are a benefit.
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor (degree in management or training in team leading is a plus).
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Good language skills in English (written/oral).
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com