WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
5 months ago
To strengthen my clients team, I'm looking for a strong Programme Manager Digital Transformation able to drive cross functional project teams in implementing technical solutions centrally and in the 30+ countries my clients operates in, as well as realizing benefit through the implementation of complex and large size programs. The Programme Manager Digital Transformation is responsible for one or several programmes and multiple projects, leading a team of project managers, technical and business resources. As Programme Manager Digital Transformation, you will report into the Senior Programme Manager that oversees the whole company's vision and mission.
Who are you..?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset.
- You are used to solving problems yourself and bringing solutions to management instead of problems.
- You enjoy unburdening your stakeholders, whilst keeping them strongly aligned at the same time.
- You are firmly in control of financials, planning, risk mitigation, etc.
- You know how to get things done in complex situations.
- Results count as the only real measure of progress to you.
- You enjoy working with people and leading your team with respect for the persons involved.
- And last but not least, you are self-confident, able to report directly to sponsors at senior level and communicate to steering committee.
What do you need to do the job..?
- Minimum 10 years as a programme manager and senior project manager preferably on complex technical project and with experience with Contact Centre implementation / transformation.
- Experience will include scope management, budget management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management, portfolio management.
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel (when travel ban is lifted).
- Structured way of working, results driven, proactive, self-starter and able to be effective in a challenging environment.
- Pragmatic programme manager with strong methodology (e.g. PMP), proven track record in working with Agile methodology and analytical mind.
- Able to re-use previous experience to anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize the project.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong team leadership skills, able to manage internal and external resources.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71