Eindhoven, North Brabant
Up to €70.00 per annum
2 months ago
Is Autonomous Driving (AD). You will be part of my clients Location Technology Products technical unit, the AD product unit develops, delivers and maintains products for advanced driver-assistance systems and automated driving - with my clients HD Map at the core of their work.
Every day, the team welcomes new challenges, does world-class R&D and applies it using the latest machine learning and computer vision techniques. Joining this team, you'll not only play a part in making autonomous driving a reality, you'll transform the way people commute while boosting safety and comfort for everyone on the road.
The job is within the AutoStream product development, building a cloud-to-car solution delivering map data in real-time to ADAS and AD applications in the car.
What will you do
- Formulate the overall program plan and plans for product increments, in consultation with parties concerned; specify the resources to be used and the anticipated costs;
- Specify the quality standard to be used. Act in line with departmental and project processes;
- Organize the program-increments arranging the management activities in terms of quality, time, information and organization. Pro-actively management of risks and issues;
- Directs and coach program team members and gives them guidance;
- Facilitate team improvements, improve scalability of the program organization to be able to grow with the product roadmap needs;
- Implement tailored modern engineering practices to improve productivity; tailor Agile, DevOps, public cloud deployment and ITSM for the AutoStream program, while adhering to functional safety standards, such as ISO 26262 and Sotif;
- Inception and execution of projects linked to new items on the product roadmap.
What we expect from you
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in project management delivering high quality products in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with applying software engineering methods Agile, Scrum, Safe;
- Background in software development;
- Strong communication skills across all levels;
- Able to take ownership and drive for success;
- Automotive background and familiarity with development of safety critical features, e.g. ISO 26262;
- Leadership skills to take the team along to deliver on time, on budget and on quality in a fast-changing environment;
- Master's degree.
- Start August 2019 (ASAP)
- Per week 40 hours
- Contract 6 months, extension very likely
- Location Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Rate € 70, - all-in an hour
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71