WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Eindhoven, North Brabant
Up to €70.00 per annum
11 months ago
Is Autonomous Driving (AD). You will be part of my clients Location Technology Products technical unit, the AD product unit develops, delivers and maintains products for advanced driver-assistance systems and automated driving - with my clients HD Map at the core of their work.
Every day, the team welcomes new challenges, does world-class R&D and applies it using the latest machine learning and computer vision techniques. Joining this team, you'll not only play a part in making autonomous driving a reality, you'll transform the way people commute while boosting safety and comfort for everyone on the road.
The job is within the AutoStream product development, building a cloud-to-car solution delivering map data in real-time to ADAS and AD applications in the car.
What will you do
- Formulate the overall program plan and plans for product increments, in consultation with parties concerned; specify the resources to be used and the anticipated costs;
- Specify the quality standard to be used. Act in line with departmental and project processes;
- Organize the program-increments arranging the management activities in terms of quality, time, information and organization. Pro-actively management of risks and issues;
- Directs and coach program team members and gives them guidance;
- Facilitate team improvements, improve scalability of the program organization to be able to grow with the product roadmap needs;
- Implement tailored modern engineering practices to improve productivity; tailor Agile, DevOps, public cloud deployment and ITSM for the AutoStream program, while adhering to functional safety standards, such as ISO 26262 and Sotif;
- Inception and execution of projects linked to new items on the product roadmap.
What we expect from you
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in project management delivering high quality products in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with applying software engineering methods Agile, Scrum, Safe;
- Background in software development;
- Strong communication skills across all levels;
- Able to take ownership and drive for success;
- Automotive background and familiarity with development of safety critical features, e.g. ISO 26262;
- Leadership skills to take the team along to deliver on time, on budget and on quality in a fast-changing environment;
- Master's degree.
- Start August 2019 (ASAP)
- Per week 40 hours
- Contract 6 months, extension very likely
- Location Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Rate € 70, - all-in an hour
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71