WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €530.00 per day
11 months ago
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Program Manager/Senior Project Manager e2e delivery and deployment of the Set-Top-Box platform.
Required skills and knowledge
- 10 years' experience as Program Manager/Senior Project Manager, managing as e2e PM programs
- 5 years' experience working within the European market
- Excellent communication skills towards Technical Engineers, Program Manager peers, VP and C level mgmt
- Experience working within a central delivery organization towards a formal outside customer company
- Some experience/affinity within the TV domain (Digital TV, online TV)
- Manage scope and budget millions of EUR
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment and with JIRA tool
- Grooming preparation and management
- Scope and requirement clarification and alignment
- Releases scope and planning management
- Stakeholders management
- Issues and Risk management
- Dependencies definition and management
- Following up on progress during development integration and testing
- Releases calendar update
- Jira updates and follows up per scope definition per release
- Change management and documentation
- Weekly Status reporting
- Reporting and on time escalation to Program manager and program director
3 - 4 must-have skills that can be used for the CV screening
- This role is focused on external countries/companies with sometimes contractual commitments. As said, the person needs to be able to work in and handle political situations and priorities
- Accurate/concise in reporting, communication, writing.
- Able to oversee and manage a complex project with various stakeholders (both internal and external)
Contract: the first contract is until December but the company would like to keep the person for 2 years.