Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €550.00 per day
6 months ago
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Program Manager who can start to work in Amsterdam with occasional travel to one European countries.
Program Manager for E2E delivery and deployment of CPE platform into one of the company's countries.
The person will work in the GDO Entertainment Delivery Department.
Required skills and knowledge
- 10 years of experience as Program Manager, managing as E2E Program Manager
- At least 5 years of experience in working within European market
- Excellent communication skills towards Technical Engineers, Program Manager peers, VP and C level management
- Experience working within a central delivery organization towards a formal outside customer company
- Some experience/affinity within TV domain (Digital TV, online TV)
- Manage scope and budget in millions EUR
- Proven experiece working in Agile environment and with JIRA tool
- Able to work in and handle political situations and priorities
- Accurate/concise in reporting, communicating, writing
- Able to manage complex projects with various stakeholders (both internal and external)
DAILY RATE: 550€
LOCATION: Amsterdam + travel every 2 weeks (expanses for travel are paid)
CONTRACT: ASAP until August + extension
Note: we will consider your application only if you are eligible for working in the Netherlands