WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
We're looking for a talented Productivity Infrastructure Engineer/Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of leading similar infrastructure operations / teams to our clients.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: This is a contract role, planned to last 6+ months and is outside IR35.
As the Productivity Infrastructure Engineer you will be primarily responsible for for the operations and management of the foundation of our mission critical systems supporting our ways of working: bitbucket for source code, JIRA for change management and confluence for documentation. As an manager of the productivity infrastructure team you will be responsible working closely with other teams to ensure that our client delivers the best experience possible to their internal customers around the world.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring the Atlassian applications are managed for high availability, reliability, performance and security in a swiftly growing environment
- Continuously improving the central system configurations
- Setting up non-production environments and carrying out test scenarios
- Creating and maintaining actionable monitoring and alerting
- Supporting other productivity teams in larger efforts implementing requested business processes and with end-user support when needed
- Scoping and implementing gold standard solutions that are easy to understand and reusable
- Identifying issues and risks proactively
- Taking ownership of incidents, with hard debugging and reverse engineering tasks
- Documenting and sharing knowledge instinctively
- Implementing infrastructure as code
The ideal candidate for this Productivity Infrastructure Engineer role will have relevant experience of leading similar infrastructure operations / teams.
You'll also need experience of Linux system administration and know your way around tasks related to this.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience of and have knowledge of integrating systems and you build automations like; EMI pipelines, cloud formation updates, termination life-cycles using ci/cd, like Jenkins.
In addition, you'll need skills and knowledge leading infrastructure/AWS operations.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Productivity Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Manager or as a Productivity Infrastructure Manager.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Productivity Infrastructure Engineer position.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a very well known international financial/e-commerce company.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are a diverse and inclusive employer and have a great work culture
- Use the latest and most relevant technologies
- Offer unrivalled career development
Interested? If you think you're right for this Productivity Infrastructure Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.