Product Owner (Telecoms Company).
Product Owner (Telecoms Company)
kr40000 - kr55000 per month|
IT Project Management
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Product Owner on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G.
Founded in 2004 in Stockholm, Sweden, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What are you going to do?
· Work with the product managers, customers, architects, and other stakeholders to define the general product roadmap
· Manage and prioritize the product backlog, define epics for new features and manage maintenance
· Work with your team to refine the product backlog and breakdown the epics to user stories
· Manage dependencies between different products by continuously synch with the other POs
· Act as the main product interface towards all stakeholders
What do you need?
· Have experience being an agile Product Owner
· Being a certified Product Owner
· Love technology
· Have excellent communication skills
· Love working with people and teamwork
· Have excellent skills in planning and ensuring the team always have well defined work in the backlog
· Have good understanding how to evolve the features the teams develop
· Keep up to date on the latest within Agile practice and trends
· Experience of working with scaled agile framework is a bonus
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Enterprise Projektmanager (80% remote)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Projektmanager (w/m/d) in Nürnberg (80% remote). Aufgaben: Unterstützung der Projektleitung in...
Freelance Product Owner
Freelance Product Owner - Remote - 12 Months Job- Product Owner Client Location - Munich Remote work offering - 100%...
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Scrum Master voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.