WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€65000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + home office
4 months ago
Top 3 reasons you should apply:
- To work on products with real-world implications on real people!
- A financially secure, steadily growing choice of employer
- An environment that trusts you to do your job. You'll have freedom and autonomy to fully exercise your experience.
Who are we?
- Predictive analytics company in the domain of medical / healthcare
- 150 employees, 4 engineering teams, international company (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Spain)
Why are we hiring?
- Hiring for growth. This is a newly created Product Owner position
- Last year the software engineering teams grew to a healthy size and it has been recognised that more Product skills need to be hired to keep processes defined, priorities balanced, and projects suitably managed
- This also an opportunistic decision, with more resources available to the Product team there is more capacity for innovation and progress to happen faster
More reasons you should apply:
- Highly flexible working conditions
- Home office up to 2 - 3 days per week once passing probation
- Great work/life balance, there are a number of parents in the team. There is even child-friendly space to work from in the office!
- Paid-for overtime, if you are in an intense project and having to work extra hours
- A working environment geared towards ownership of your work, where you are encouraged to be curious and solve the "bigger picture"
- Highly Agile SCRUM set-up
Our search criteria:
- Someone with a history working on tech products (we're not looking for a developer, but someone who can speak developer and appreciated developer team priorities, interests, problems, and opportunities)
- C1 German language skills or better
- A track record managing stakeholders at C level
- Able to bridge communication between stakeholders, customers, and technology
We're hosting interviews EVERY DAY. Apply with your recent CV and full contact details for immediate consideration and a fast interview process
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.