Product Owner - Salesforce/ CRM
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2018-12-21 14:01:26 +0000
Largest and most experienced organization in the world in the area of Education and Au Pair. With a strict program and a dedicated team all over the world, this company ensures each participant has an experience of a lifetime.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have Product Ownership experience in the area of Salesforce or CRM? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
They have just moved into their brand New Zurich office and are looking for experienced Product Owner with Salesforce/CRM knowledge to join their growing team.
As the right applicant you have:
- 3+ years experience working as a Product Owner
- Proven ability to manage products in a complex environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Experience working with Salesforce and/or other CRM systems
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and upbeat demeanor.
- Experience working with stakeholders and developers alike
- Experience working with off-shore/near-shore teams
- Attention to detail
- Well organised and an expert with time management
- A team player with a collaborative mindset
- Analytical and an excellent problem solver
- A creative thinker with a vision
- Willing to travel on occasion
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent English
- Collaborate with the business and the development team to understand requirements and create epics and user stories.
- Develop, maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, integration, and dependencies
- Be an Agile Expert
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation by making suggestions to improve work systems, processes, and procedures
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product rollouts and releases
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
Managing This Role
My name is Megan and I am a Delivery Consultant for the Swiss Market. I specialise in permanent placements within PHP development. Working alongside my account manager Laura Can...Megan's Full Bio