Product Owner Microsoft (Office 365)
Amsterdam, North Holland , €75000.00 - €130000.00 per annum + extra benefits
2019-05-24 14:52:43 +0100
For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for a Product Owner with the focus on Microsoft related products (Office 365).
For this position, you will have at least a bachelor's degree from a college/university in a related field (i.e., Computer Science). What we need is a technically strong individual with diverse Microsoft competencies. You are a Product Owner/Consultant/Architect who can design and implement Microsoft and related Cloud services. You will work with all the latest Cloud technologies and with internal customers to align their strategy with their capabilities. You are an advisor, partnering up with them and succeed with them. Also critical to this role is the need for an acute understanding of Business Transformation. We need someone who can uphold a high customer value, and who can articulate their needs and prioritize them for the delivery and operations teams that realize these solutions. You will manage the strategy and vision to define, monitor, and deploy best in class configurations and service offerings for the technology platform.
We are looking for someone whose profile embodies:
- 8+ years of technology experience within IT environments (Microsoft Office 365 or UC);
- Skills in training, presenting and writing for C level audiences as well as an ability to talk directly to technology specialists;
- Knowledge of; Microsoft Exchange, SCCM, Skype and Skype for business, Microsoft Teams, Lync, Office 365/ Office365 Pro Plus, MDM with Intune, Windows 7 and 10;
- Service Planning, Marketing and Adoption;
- Service Delivery and Financial Management;
- Being able to make to do Architecture is a big plus;
- Excellent base salary up to € 100K;
- 25+ Holidays (can buy and sell);
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- Great pension scheme;
- Lease car
Looking for a new challenge as a Product Owner or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role