WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
50000.00kr - 65000.00kr per month
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Product Owner on behalf of a health tech company in Stockholm that was formed in 2013 and currently has 35 employees including 17 in their development team. This company develops next-generation solutions to transform healthcare with their solutions enabling care providers and patients to work together as a team through shared digital care plans, allowing patients to be more involved in their care, while ensuring better utilization of healthcare resources. When you start with this business, you will quickly start working with their main product, developing the web version of the product as well as the admin page. They expect you to be proficient in working in teams and finishing assigned tasks with high quality according to their standards, as well as being able to embrace new technology easily when needed.
As a Product Owner at this business, your main responsibility is to see to that they take the best possible decisions when developing their product. You are responsible for capturing what to build and why it should be built. You do this in close collaboration with colleagues, customers and users. You are a part of the product development organisation where you work in teams with designers, developers and testers. You will be reporting into the chief development officer.
· Has at least 5 years working experience, with 2 years as a product owner/product manager
· Holds a University degree
· Deep understanding of agile product ownership
· Proficient to work with digital tools for backlogs, documentation and collaboration
· Basic skills level in project management
· Proven use of techniques and methodologies such as impact mapping, service design and lean UX
· Experience of working as a developer, architect designer or tester
· Experience of developing healthcare solutions or working as a healthcare professional is desirable
· Experience of working in a start-up is desirable
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.