WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
45000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Product Owner on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that won the Cyber defence magazine award for 2019 for being a ground-breaking company in threat intelligence. This business was founded in 2005, but officially traded as a Cyber Security company in 2012 and currently have x2 offices based in Stockholm and London. The Stockholm office is where all the development team is based, which is the HQ for the business and at present has 16 staff, whilst the London office is where all the sales for the company operates and has 20+ employees. The company is expanding due to out growing their Stockholm office and are investing into a 2nd office to help the business grow further in Stockholm.
This company creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to this ever-increasing amount of data on the web. They are a small and independent, yet highly successful business and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental and military sectors in more than 20 countries, they are a leader in their business space. Their biggest client base is the USA, where they have customers such as Walmart and the Big 4, whilst also having a big presence in Belgium with their biggest banks. This company helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global events. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic. Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data.
· Overall - a primarily technical PO with a business interest, where emphasis will be on specification, breakdown and prioritization of larger features into actionable stories.
· Technically skilled - need to be able to learn and understand the cyber security domain as well as "light" understanding of our architecture/platform.
· Passionate about UX - what we build need to be usable and easy to understand
· Comfortable leading backlog refinements and sprint planning sessions
· Experienced with Agile ways of working - Scrum, Kanban, CI, CD
· Experience with ideation and feature/epic discovery - can facilitate workshops for finding out what to do
· SaaS experience preferred - having worked with rapid release cycles and online subscription models/services
· Navigate a very wide product backlog and find reasonable paths thru it across all segments from UI, via partner integrations to backend/backoffice epics
· Communicate with sales, customer success/QA and customers on needs and business values
· Planning and prioritising the backlog and the sprint, finding a good balance between the new business initiatives, technical debt and bugs
· Detailing requirements and formulating easy-to-understand stories with clear purpose, value and use-case
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.