Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
2019-09-12 12:24:38 +0100
Rapid expansion. International, diverse and talented team. Millions of products sold worldwide using their own software platform. Chance to be part of the software behind this highly successful business.
Our client boasts a large and successful market share in worldwide e-commerce, trading in media, toys, IT equipment and more. With several offices across Europe, they have a unique and diverse team delivering the highest quality software to make this platform run smoothly, quickly and profitably. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to build up their existing in-house team in Zug to take their business to the next level.
In this role you would get involved in:
- Defining product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Communicating with customers and stakeholders alike
- Researching and analysing the market to define user needs
- Defining and formalising requirements, managing backlogs, planning iterations and defining user stories
- Coordinating and taking the lead within the Agile development team you work closely with
- Planing product features
- Assessing value, developing cases, and prioritising stories, epics and themes to ensure maximum work focus to product strategy
- Ensuring that developers always have an adequate amount of defined tasks to work on
- Mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion and Release and Sprint Goals
- Estimating and setting expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Keeping up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and trends
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Management or related discipline
- 5 years of professional experience in the software industry
- Experience taking a product through its complete lifecycle
- Expertise/focus in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Sales or Marketing
- Independently minded to be able to deliver strong results
- Good IT affinity or knowledge
- Good understanding of Agile / SCRUM and working in an Agile/SCRUM team
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with developers, business owners and business leaders alike
- Fluent English
- A Swiss or EU National
The company & the perks:
- Founded in 2009
- 4 offices across Europe
- WorldWide e-commerce platform
- International and diverse team
- Flexible hours and home office opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
- Team events and in-house German lessons if desired
- Opportunities for travel abroad
- Independent working environment and short decision-making paths
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role