Berlin, Germany , €10965 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-05-28 10:59:24 +0100
I'm looking for a Product Owner to join a start-up in Berlin who're building a SaaS solution, which will drastically improve the credit risk analysis process; by utilising Artificial Intelligence. The start-up is financed by one of Germany's largest insurance groups and are supported by Deloitte Digital.
The company is still in stealth mode and we are currently looking for great people to support the motivated team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Business Building Experts in Berlin. Join the ride helping build Cloud Based Systems, based on a Serverless architecture.
You'll join an impressive team and have the opportunity to make a major impact on a disruptive product alongside the opportunity to network with some of best in Germany.
- University degree in (business) computer science, economics, engineering or corresponding qualifications based on at least four years of experience as a Product Owner
- Built and launched digital products, ideally financial products, products in asset management, or complex information software
- High affinity for digital trends, e.g. AI, especially in the FinTech area; technical understanding of AI, particularly in the areas of machine learning, text mining and data modelling with an affinity towards trading software and asset management solutions
- Advocate of user-centric product development with in-depth methodological expertise
- Expert in agile development (mainly Scrum) and lean start-up methodology
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Jenkins
- Feels passionate for and is proud of each product iteration
- Creative personality with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role