Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-01-18 16:52:12 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Product Owner - Cologne
My client is a leading e-commerce platform for payment processing and one of the fastest growing online trading platforms in Germany! Due to their ongoing expansion in 2019 they are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join their development department in Cologne offering an agile workplace and motivated team.
You will be responsible for;
- Conception and monitoring of customer-oriented solutions, features and processes
- Analyse market and user requirements and the definition and specification of customer requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Communication with stakeholders and prioritisation of the product backlog
- Development of product visions and roadmaps
- Planning sprints, optimisation of development processes
- 5+ years experience in agile software development and several years of experience as a product owner
- Analytical thinking and an eye for numbers
- Strong communication skills at all levels and ability to present complex issues
- A positive attitude, solution-oriented thinking and a willingness to learn.
- Fluent English speaking, and minimum B2 German.
What's on offer;
- Flexible working hours where you can develop yourself personally
- A successful, established online e-commerce company with opportunities for professional development
- Choice of the latest hardware and free coffee, fruit and drinks
- Modern offices central in Cologne with direct transport connections
Please apply with your CV directly and we will be in touch to discuss further details.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role