Product Manager with Cloud experience.
Product Manager with Cloud experience
£50 - £80 per year|
IT Project Management
I am working with an international company that deliver and develops editorial to some of the largest media companies.They are looking for creative forward thinking Product Manager with Cloud and Amazon Web Services.
In this role you will have 3+ years of Product Manager experience. You will have responsibility for developing our Cloud offering to match their customers' needs and expectations.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with other cloud systems is a bonus.
- Understanding the challenges of creating scalable high-performance cloud infrastructure
- A structured and organized way of working
- Experience as Product Owner or Product Manager
- Customer oriented in converting requirements into solvable problems
- Fluent English speaking and understanding.
- Experience within OpenShift is a bonus.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Assistenz in der IT-Projektabteilung
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen führenden Anbieter von Outdoorschuhen, suchen wir aktuell einen Assistent in der IT-Projektabteilung (m/w/d) in...
Product Owner/ Integratie Specialist
Apply Now Product Owner/ Integratie Specialist - Wat ga je doen? Jij zult als Integratie consultant, in een adviserende rol,...
Senior Product Designer
Apply Now I am working with a global travel company that transforms customers standard trips into exceptional ones! They are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.