Product Manager/Business Analyst
Amsterdam, North Holland , €550 - €590 per day
2018-03-21 08:28:17 +0000
Somone with sales and ecomerce experience. So background in sales or at least sales/marketing experience in a global team
During this assignment you will be responsible for delivering the Design, Development, Testing and Consultancy on Online Products.
Description of Deliverables:
a) Create designs for new and improved functionality for the Online Product Digital based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products (55%).
a-1) Create designs for existing and maintained functionality for Online Product based on incoming business demand and aligned with other related and technically connected Online Products (5%).
b) Create development stories and detailed implementation instructions of the Online Product (10%).
c) User documentation of the Online Product (5%).
d) Test approach document of the Online Product (5%).
e) Create and store a central search documentation for Online Product Functional Documentation in the LG Confluence so it can be used Pan European for any future builds- and design versioning and references (5%).
f) Up-to-date feature and user documentation of the Online Product (5%).
g) Other related design and development assignments as directed by the Senior Product Manager (10%).
- Minimum 5 years in B2C and/or B2B Telecom in e-commerce and care environment, preferably for Multinational Companies with a European scope, comparable with Liberty Global.
- Minimum 5 years as a Product Developer and owning it with a focus on Online Product Delivery
- Minimum 5 years in agile software development principles and methodologies in leading complex Product Development projects
- Extensive knowledge of product development via Agile software requirements engineering and management
- Experience in creating wire-frames and mock-ups with web software usability principles
- Experience with release cycles, test processes and tools, and test driven development
- Contractors need to be able to be based in The Netherlands for a period of more than 3 months
- Be proficient in the Dutch language is a big plus
1. Strong in drafting and judging of business and software requirements based on use cases and/or user Strong in collecting and structuring software requirements via divers analyze technics as there are user story modeling and use case.
2. Strong in creating acceptance criteria and test scenarios
3. Strong in translating technical requirements to a non-technical audience
4. Strong in translating non-technical requirements to a technical audience
Certifications in Agile requirements engineering and management
Certified Scrum master
Agile, Scrum, AEM, JIRA, English language
Managing This Role
Muhammad Fawad Javaid
Being a goal-oriented, industrious and a persistent sales professional, I joined Darwin Recruitment a couple months ago. I joined with 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years in I...Muhammad's Full Bio