Product Manager - Entertainment
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €300.00 per day
2019-07-31 14:51:45 +0100
In-life product management and improvement of the company's product 'components' (services) across the Entertainment Products portfolio related to Content and Content Discovery features, across the complete lifecycle. Co-lead on software development of digital TV services and applications to ensure proper translation of the Entertainment platforms & services into market-leading product propositions.
Lead in-life management of multiple Entertainment services across platforms in all markets. Gather market and customer insights, as well as usage and performance KPIs and turn them into the definition of product evolution requirements. Interfacing with other T&I teams, collaboration with the Entertainment Platforms owners, providing launch support. Lead ongoing product improvement.
Knowledge & Experience
· 4-7 years of experience in the entertainment/content, TV/media or digital/online arena, with a strong emphasis on data analytics, content/editorial management and product management (in such areas as interactive/digital TV, Video on Demand, OTT or digital media, design and execution of UI/UX and/or agile development of innovative product propositions)
· Hands-on experience with in-life and product management of Entertainment software features within TV, mobile or online platforms is a plus
· Leadership of cross-functional teams in the creation of successful new product solutions
· Proven track record in customer centricity and customer-focused product management
· Experience with working in matrix organizations combining centralized corporate product/marketing functions with local affiliate territory marketing & sales operations
· Passionate about providing best-in-class digital product experience that delights customers whilst excelling in quality, simplicity and ease-of-use
Skills & Abilities
· Fluent spoken and written English, ideally other European languages as well
· Thorough understanding of all relevant technology and architecture
· Confident and credible influencer, able to command respect
· Team player, skilled in maintaining close ties with other stakeholders whilst delivering results
· Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations and to act decisively
· Strong communications, negotiating and interpersonal skills to broadly influence and effectively forge partnerships (both internally and externally)
· Ability to be supportive, consultative and collaborative and to work effectively across national boundaries
· Ability to quickly understand business objectives and to recognize and capitalize on market opportunities
· An excellent analytical, numerate mind able to present business cases with clarity
· A technical aptitude to understand product features and functions and be a credible counterpart to other Technology & Innovation employees
· Ability to lead and motivate a highly capable and competitive, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role