Product Manager Engineering.
Product Manager Engineering
- Create detailed System Drives Ecodesign and Material Efficiency strategy and lead the implementation
- Further monitor the trends and evolving requirements landscape for Ecodesign and Material efficiency, analyse, interpret, and set them into context of the System Drives 2025 strategy in collaboration with domain experts, the Motion Standardisation network and relevant key stakeholders
- Monitor the trends and evolving requirements landscape for Material compliance, analyse, interpret and set them into context of the System Drives 2025 strategy in collaboration with domain experts, the Motion Standardisation network and other key stakeholders
- Take the overall lead in System Drives Standardisation Business Management. Orchestrate, coordinate and leverage on the relevant network to ensure the full coverage of all relevant standardisation domains and trends for LV and MV Drives for System Drives
- Translate System Drives Eco-Design and Material Efficiency Strategy into customer values providing a superior customer experience from Sales to Service in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Support the further transition of Product Management into a market-oriented business function
- Builds an effective, caring, competent and high performing community whilst setting the standards to enable an engaged, empowered, diverse and inclusive culture
- Ensures all execution activities strictly adhere to HSE and business compliance standards, requirements and regulations to ensure a safe and informed community
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering
- Typically 10+ years industry experience
- German skills (in order to participate in the main working groups in DE)
- Experience of similar role/undertaking
- Experience of standardization, and/or follow-up and interpretation of regulations and standards
- Experience with product management, sales and/or business strategy creation
- Ability to move between high level and detail level topics as needed to solve task at hand
- Strategic thinking of our future (IoT, digital based new business) and ability to define and develop tangible ambitions and plans
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of value proposition development
- Passion for people, customers, quality and technology
- Ability to coach, develop, lead and energize a global organization
- Broad and deep understanding of Customer engagement and Service business
- Be a proven collaborative team player
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Management.
Automotive Manager - Freelance - On-Site
Role: Automotive Manager Location: Munich / Ingolstadt Contract: 12 Months + Potential Extension Industry: Automotive - Body Remote: N/A -...
Product Manager Engineering
Your tasks: Create detailed System Drives Ecodesign and Material Efficiency strategy and lead the implementation Further monitor the trends and...
PM - Immobilieninvestment- & -Verwaltung
Für ein spannendes Projekt bei einem unserer Kunden sind wir aktuell auf der Suche nach einem Projekt Manager in Raum...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.